Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

On average, how long do u surf this forum per day?

• less than 30 min

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 hour to 1.5 hours

• 2 hrs+

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please vote.

·
Registered
779 Posts
A lot. I have no idea what the actual time would be, I usually only look at the forum for a few minutes at a time. I voted 1.5 to 2 hours, but I honestly have no idea.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Actual reading and posting is less than 30 minutes, but I hang out here at least an hour while I watch tv (I read and post during commercial breaks, heh).

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
About 1-2 hours daily if I am not to busy.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I probably spend a half hour to 1 hour actually reading and replying. I usually check in a couple times during the day, but do most of my replying at night before bed.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Before I started back to college a week ago, I was on this site for about four hours a day. Now I probably spend about 15-30 minutes a day here.

·
Registered
321 Posts
30 min to one hour

·
Registered
14,599 Posts
ON the days I work (like Today) i am in and out briefly all morning, on the days I am studying 5 days a week I am on quite a bit. I am in the chat room 2-3 nights a week for a couple of hours. I am here quite a bit.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
Becky said:
I'm here like 6 hours a day, I don't spend all that time reading posts though :um
If one sleep 8 hours, that leaves 16 hours, so you're on SAS for 38% of your waking hours. I'm not sure how you can find the time with three kids to take care of.

·
Registered
22 Posts
On the days that I work about 15 to 30 minutes but on my days off I can easily spent 2 to 3 hours here.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
I will look through the forum during the day, but won't post anything until I get home.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
I am here a lot to pass the time away. This is currently the only forum and chat I can really participate in. I've tried other chats and it bites and all the other forums I use to go to are guru forums.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts