Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Allons-y!
2,011 Posts
I've been watching a bit. I love it when those come on :)

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
That was a great week of shows. The only thing is that now that they've gone through the 80s for the 3rd time, they're starting to hit some things that were really rather minor. It's also starting to seem that some of the "commentators" (for lack of a better term) are commenting on the clips that VH1 is showing, as if it was something that they really weren't that aware of from the 80s but are trying to come up with something witty to say. Almost like it's more staged than the earlier editions.

That being said, it was still great to watch, and I'm looking forward to the fourth edition.

Brian

·
Registered
333 Posts
out of curiousity,is it REALLY 3-d?i mean if i wear 3-d glasses will the background objects look as if they are jutting out of the Tv set?..or is it just because its the 3rd time theyve gone to the 80s for this show?

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
brimontz said:
That was a great week of shows. The only thing is that now that they've gone through the 80s for the 3rd time, they're starting to hit some things that were really rather minor. It's also starting to seem that some of the "commentators" (for lack of a better term) are commenting on the clips that VH1 is showing, as if it was something that they really weren't that aware of from the 80s but are trying to come up with something witty to say. Almost like it's more staged than the earlier editions.

That being said, it was still great to watch, and I'm looking forward to the fourth edition.

Brian
Rant: dont get me wrong, if they had an '80's' 4th edition....id watch them all........HOWEVER....they ARE getting more and more scripted each time and i dont like that. You KNOW some people have no clue about certain things and they are just reading the cue cards. I forget who it was, but somebody was reminiscing about Monchichis (the dolls...the little monkeys) I was like, no way in hell this guy knows wtf a monchichi is.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
instil said:
brimontz said:

Brian
Rant: dont get me wrong, if they had an '80's' 4th edition....id watch them all........HOWEVER....they ARE getting more and more scripted each time and i dont like that. You KNOW some people have no clue about certain things and they are just reading the cue cards. I forget who it was, but somebody was reminiscing about Monchichis (the dolls...the little monkeys) I was like, no way in hell this guy knows wtf a monchichi is.
:agree EXACTLY!

Brian

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.