1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Retired Enforcer
19,112 Posts
ok

·
Registered
273 Posts
That scared the you know what out of me :lol But when closed and came back to sas I couldn't do anything. I had to reset my computer.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ernest said:
That scared the you know what out of me :lol But when closed and came back to sas I couldn't do anything. I had to reset my computer.
Really? I didn't have any problems with it.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Jnmcda0 said:
Ernest said:
I don't know what happened. Internet Explorer stopped responding and when I clicked on reset it said somethin else was running just before it shut down. I didn't see what it said. I'm going to try it again.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I didn't have a problem with my browser, but the clip scared me so bad I jumped and screamed. I scare very easily.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Jnmcda0 said:
Ernest said:
I just tried it again and everything worked all right. I don't know what happened before.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
That poor man had no mouth! He's couldn't do anything! :(

·
SAS Veteran
1,841 Posts
That scared the __ out of me! omg..

·
Registered
435 Posts
man, i hate these things. people are always sending them to me... because of these things i have to pause my music and mute the volume every time i click a link someone sends me lol... cuz i seriously jump right out of my skin, every time. and i'm usually not laughing after heheheh...

like that one where there's a picture of a room and it says "something is wrong here... do you see it? look closely!" and then like 20 seconds later some freaky-looking head appears and screams... or there's the one where it's some weird kooky animation and the music is REALLY soft, so you're cranking it up to hear and then sure enough *SCREAM*... just like 99.9% of the horror movies that have come out in the last few years ;P

this one's ok tho, at least it actually has a mini-plot, and it's pretty obvious what's gonna happen heheh

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, I don't like the "screamers" either. This one scares you, but doesn't have the ear-piercing scream with it.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
:um I'm not even going to look at it. I started hyperventilating last time I saw something like what ya'll are describing. I'm glad I read some responses about it first. :lol

·
Registered
815 Posts
like that one where there's a picture of a room and it says "something is wrong here... do you see it? look closely!" and then like 20 seconds later some freaky-looking head appears and screams... or there's the one where it's some weird kooky animation and the music is REALLY soft, so you're cranking it up to hear and then sure enough *SCREAM*... just like 99.9% of the horror movies that have come out in the last few years ;P
Oh God I saw that one I screamed so bad I deafened my brother for a few hours (we were both with our heads close to the moniter trying to figure out what was wrong.)

Has anyone see the Subliminal Messages one with the Cradle of Filth song played backwards to reveal the Lord's Prayer in a creepy alein voice? I was irrationally afraid of the Internet after I saw that one. That was the scariest thing I have ever seen in my life.

I don't know if I want to click that link :sca

EDIT: Okay I had brother watch it and tell me what happened and then I watched it and I only was startled a little bit. :b

1 - 20 of 31 Posts