Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Behind a screen
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is very random but I just had SUCH a nice meal today. It was deep fried chips with Chinese style curry sauce from a Chinese takeaway place, it was just so good lol :D I wondered if anyone else had ever had this simple but nice meal before? if not why not? hahahahah and if so how did you like it? I found it very mild not spicy but very tasty, I've had it before but just wondered how many others had from across the globe lolololol

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Omg. That looks good. -drools-

I never had that meal before, mainly because I never heard of curry sauce and deep fried chips going together and I never seen it like that in Chinese take away place. :(
However, I have ate deep fried chips before. :D

·
Behind a screen
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Omg. That looks good. -drools-

I never had that meal before, mainly because I never heard of curry sauce and deep fried chips going together and I never seen it like that in Chinese take away place. :(
However, I have ate deep fried chips before. :D
Ha ha :lol you have had half the experience then at least lol but yeah also you can get the curry sauce in a tub and order chips separate to go that works too lololol Thanks for replying :D

·
Behind a screen
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Geese
20,768 Posts
My heart says no but everything else says MOAR!

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Ha ha :lol you have had half the experience then at least lol but yeah also you can get the curry sauce in a tub and order chips separate to go that works too lololol Thanks for replying :D
True, better having half the experience than none. But having deep fried chips and not ever tasting it with curry sauce is like cookies without milk, which is absurd. :(

Good idea thought. :D
I shall use that thought to good use.

Obviously the chips are just cut potatoes deep fried but the sauce is as follows http://titlisbusykitchen.com/archives/chinese-take-away-curry-sauce seems like it can go with anything too. :D
LOL. Omg, this just opened doors of food heaven for me. I must attempt to make it one day. :clap

·
Behind a screen
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
True, better having half the experience than none. But having deep fried chips and not ever tasting it with curry sauce is like cookies without milk, which is absurd. :(

Good idea thought. :D
I shall use that thought to good use.

LOL. Omg, this just opened doors of food heaven for me. I must attempt to make it one day. :clap
Ditto :lol

·
Viva La Raza!
34,841 Posts
Does takeaway mean take out?

I don't think I would ever eat that. Not if I paid for it. I can't stand eating chips with anything but ketchup.

·
Behind a screen
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Does takeaway mean take out?

I don't think I would ever eat that. Not if I paid for it. I can't stand eating chips with anything but ketchup.
Yes takeaway does indeed mean take out too. :) I like ketchup as much as anyone too, its great :D but if you haven't tried this yet which you haven't you may very well change your mind about being an only ketchup chip person. LOL :lol

·
Behind a screen
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm hungry now
Take a trip to your nearest Chinese take out soon then and order the above :lol lolololololololol

·
Behind a screen
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This is the first time I've seen that combo. Have to admit, I am skeptical.
Its deep fried chips and a type of Asian cuisine. Not a documentary about possible life on mars hahahahah :haha

·
Behind a screen
775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Reminds me of poutine.
I had no idea what poutine was so i googled it http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poutine it looks pretty vile if i may say lolololol chips with gravy and thick cheese????!!! :puke :eek YUCK maybe either of those sauces on their own but not together no way lololol :lol I see that it hails from Canada well they can bloody well keep it LOL :b

Also i thought that said poo-tang when i first read it :hahahahahah

·
uggla
10,068 Posts
I mean... it obviously looks like someone took a toxic dump on some fries, so I'm not drooling right now. They might work when it comes to curing a hangover ?_?

·
Registered
93 Posts
man, this looks tasty lol and simple too. I've had curry before, but Indian style curry. I'm not sure wut Chinese curry tastes like. If i can't find a place i could always try to make it at home or at least attempt to lolol.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts