Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, a little fishcake I know decided to get a few adderrall from its friend. He decided to go to somewhere where there would be lots of people despite some of his anxiety issues around people. Well, this fishcake was confident that the adderall would eleviate his social inhibition, and sure enough, it did! Infact, this fishcake was all over the place making obscene comments to some and extraordinarily polite comments to others, all of which were complte random strangers. This is something that fishcake would never do.

Fishcake says he enjoyed adderrall very much for alleviating and bringing SA down he also took a fair amount of booze which undoubtedly eleviated symptoms even more. This fishcake was extremely please with this experience despite a passed experience he had paying for adderall XR offa the wierd drama dude back in high school, oh wait, this fishcake new that wierd guy from drama because fishcake was in it.

As of right now fishcake is comming down lightly, as if he's coming down from a plume of cloud thats gently bringing it back to this earth. He is going to load on acai berry and antioxidants as well as take a xanax to fall asleep. The antioxidants may not save him, but it shure wouldn't hurt him!!!

Thanks for reading this..... Fishcake is pleased.

·
:No Worries:
182 Posts
Adderral is very addicting and can be abused easily. When it first got popular 9 years ago or so I was one of those people who abused it for recreational use. I will warn that Its really hard on the body if abused and very hard to stop after you start using it for that reason. Also like everything else you build up a tolerance fairly quickly requiring more and more to get the same high.

Fishcake can do what he wants, just wanted to share my experience.:D

·
Registered
336 Posts
this is the trick, the first day is a dream come true, the next ur like where did it go??, the third it is gone. But it has some effects that last forever, like focus and drive, not the mood so much though. for me

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
By the way, how exactly did fishcake take this amphetamine (Adderall), get psychoactive effects from it, and even talk to people?? I mean we're talking about fish cake here. It's all literally impossible. I don't get it :p

Unless fishcake is the nickname your mommy gave you (you might just be the person in the post anyway). Just kidding haha. My nickname is boo boo bear :p
No no no, fishcake is an imaginary troll that likes to experiment with various substances, he also suffers from SA, but the thing is, he doesn't exist. But to answer your first question he took about 50mg spread out through the night along with about 4shots of vodka. To be honest, this was the first time Fishcake felt he was truly able to break out of his shell in so long, he can't remember the last time he was able to. Fishcake has tried everything from benzo's to getting piss drunk, to massive doses of opiates, and this, by far, was THE most powerful combination ever. Fishcake could honestly say he was in a state of mind that not only made himself feel good, but made others around him feel good as well, and that's something he prizes.

this is the trick, the first day is a dream come true, the next ur like where did it go??, the third it is gone. But it has some effects that last forever, like focus and drive, not the mood so much though. for me
I really can see how that would happen. Its unfortunate really, but he doesn't intend on using it more than once or twice a week at most.

·
:No Worries:
182 Posts
I use to have horrible stomach pains the next morning, a gnawing like sensation. I found that if I forced myself to eat it would not only go away but allow me to sleep without any other medications. I got so fond of the experience you mentioned that I marked that period of my life as the only time I have ever felt "normal". Although I never regretted the experimentation, its not something I would get caught up in today. As I know I would end up abusing it and it quickly stops causing the strong euphoric high that you initially get.

But ya anyways, eating helped me. I don't know how you feel the morning after but I know my stomach was the worst part. :)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Eh, Adderall can be quite the miracle drug in the pro-social respect, but it also a nuisance for ectomorphs trying to transform into Arnold...or something like that. And the hangover you get from Adderall binging is just horrendous! This kid I know - ironically we have the same name and same address! - once took an Adderall extended release, crushed up all the beads (pain the butt), and then ate the pill.

When the effects wore, he felt worse than he ever had in his entire life! And because of the stimulating effects still lingering, he couldn't sleep off the hangover! He begin to regret his entire life and contemplated suicide. Had his friend with a propensity to accidentally drop OxyContin outside his door for no good reason and then suggest he eat them done so after he called him, this kid could very well be dead, for he knows that large amounts of alcohol plus large amounts of opiates equals respiratory failure.

Yes, Adderall can seem so benign because doctors prescribe it like SSRIs for any kid smart enough to feign ADD (i.e., anyone with a diagnoses), but it's mental effects can be quite dangerous. After all, it's essentially legal meth.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Take some magnesium for the Adderall tolerance dude! You will not regret it.

*rolls around in money from magnesium manufacturers* j/k.

P.S. what's good for the hangover?
A strong multi/B-vitamin, a bioavailable magnesium supplement, lots of water, and lots of protein for breakfast. Failing that, I know a girl called Mary Jane who knows how to cure hangovers; you may want to get in touch with her.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, I have a tremendous respect for this drug and realize what harm it can do to me if I abuse it, that's for sure, not like I take it or anything, im juss sayin'.

As for Mary Jane, yeah, we know each other, infact, you might even say I was under her spell when I originally made this post......LOL

Now, Fishcake is Extremely tired because he didn't a single hours worth of sleep last night... So he's just gonna take a shower and lie down for a little bit.

·
Registered
336 Posts
After all, it's essentially legal meth.[/QUOTE]

yea legal meth.... cept its not at all. I mean i get what ur saying, but its not. its mixed amp salts and its such a lower dose than what people do with meth. meth is cooked in a pan by some hillbilly and the legal meth (desoxyn) is prolly much cleaner. lol watevs I just cant let somebody badmouth a drug im on cuz I dont wanna think its bad for me. im in denial

·
Registered
191 Posts
After all, it's essentially legal meth.
yea legal meth.... cept its not at all. I mean i get what ur saying, but its not. its mixed amp salts and its such a lower dose than what people do with meth. meth is cooked in a pan by some hillbilly and the legal meth (desoxyn) is prolly much cleaner. lol watevs I just cant let somebody badmouth a drug im on cuz I dont wanna think its bad for me. im in denial[/QUOTE]

What I was saying is that if binged on in large amounts, it can produce effects similar to meth. Of course it's not as dangerous, but it has the potential to be nearly as dangerous if abused.

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
I took Adderall for 3 years. I was on the highest prescribed dosage at my doctors office. I never experienced a hangover but I think I experienced a crash. I have switched from Adderall to Concerta to avoid the crash. I realize I may crash from Concerta but it can not be worse than the crash I experienced on Adderall.

·
She-Wolf
5,985 Posts
the first times i would take adderall i would experience brutal hangover/come-down effects. i'd compare my mood to some of the worst i've had (which is bad considering i have bipolar disorder), minus the suicidal or really terrible negative thoughts. i would physically feel really horrible as well. my hands would shake, i'd feel incredibly weak, my heart rate would be a bit abnormal sometimes (i already have mild arrhythmia but it would be worse than usual). it'd be really bad and usually the day after i take it i would be at work so it's tolerable since i would be alone and only sitting at a desk but those times when i would have to be out with someone or at school were really difficult as i would barely even be able to move or think and i'd worry they would notice me shaking or that i would faint/collapse if i was too active.
i remember even the first couple times taking it after it would fade and i'd experience the hangover, when i didn't have any left i would feel genuinely angry and frustrated that i didn't have any, i'd feel such a strong craving for more.

those brief addictive feelings have gone now, as well as the hangover affects. i was able to get a prescription (legitimate btw, i do need it for inattentive ADHD), so i do take it daily, but even when i would take it early in the day in the past i'd experience a come-down in the evening but i never get it now. i always take magnesium and vitamin-b complex daily so that could be it that is helping.
also my tolerance has gone up a lot....

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
those brief addictive feelings have gone now, as well as the hangover affects. i was able to get a prescription (legitimate btw, i do need it for inattentive ADHD), so i do take it daily, but even when i would take it early in the day in the past i'd experience a come-down in the evening but i never get it now. i always take magnesium and vitamin-b complex daily so that could be it that is helping.
also my tolerance has gone up a lot....
What dose of magnesium are you taking, and what type?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I took Adderall for 3 years. I was on the highest prescribed dosage at my doctors office. I never experienced a hangover but I think I experienced a crash. I have switched from Adderall to Concerta to avoid the crash. I realize I may crash from Concerta but it can not be worse than the crash I experienced on Adderall.
Vyvanse will solve your ups and down. Its not as good as adderall for ADHD but the high is the same and it leaves your system slowly so theres no hangover or crash.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts