Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya SA'ers how are ya :) havn't been on this site for almost a year. I'm 24 yrs old, a bit lonely. I figured I'd check in and see how everyone was doing. I was wondering if I can get some people to meet up somewhere this week. Howabouts anytime this week. even tonight, since I'm jobless right now, I have so much free time on my hands. anyone up for it? Like, a cafe, bar, lounge thingy? lemme know if anyone wants to join. k, hope to hear from you guys. byeeee :)

Becca

·
Registered
12 Posts
becca, there's another thread about meetings in NYC in the 'Support Groups' forum.. not sure why they dont' just combine these two forums together, would make it easier to see whats happening everywhere.

anyway, that group is experiencing 'technical difficulties' right now hehe but hopefully it'll start meeting again. It's something to think about. I live in NJ so I can only visit NYC every so often due to insufficient funds! there's gotta be others here willing to meet up with ya, im sure of it.

dan

·
Registered
350 Posts
I'm working on it still have no fear. :D Not sure when things will be back in action but they will I hope.

edit: woah it says applenj posted in the future. The date he posted didn't pass yet but mine is the correct time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts