Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
depends.. if he brings it up, then you might as well take ownership of it, admit to liking him, and ask to hang out, maybe all five of you in a group setting, there is less pressure to talk one-on-one and completely hold up your end of the conversation..

·
Top 5 Poster
6,051 Posts
Crap this hasn't happened to me before but... I was defending this guy I secretly like - maybe defending a little too much and then my 3 friends caught on and they were like "Ohhhhhhh you LIKE HIM you have a thing for him!!!!" and I was like haha no I don't and they were like " you totally do you like him!" and I was like " haha I can't admit to that" now my friends know and we all work together what if he finds out!!!!!!!!! What if he finds out i LIKE him like that what the heck will happen!!!!!! I don't like anyone ive never had somone know i like them im usually so secretve and now ive slipped and im the one who likes someone so Im like the guy this is not good....this is bad he will freak out if he thinks i like him how can i pretend i dont like him...?
So what, What is gonna happen

Are they gonna tie you to a stake and burn you.

Nothing is gonna happen

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
That could be a good thing when he asks you out!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts