Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats going on guys, my name is TeaPain and I'm one ****ed up individual.

BTW sorry this is long and i might ramble on.

My depression first started when my mother kicked my out of the house when i was 14, she chose her douch bag boyfriend over her own child and wouldnt you know it they broke up 2 weeks later. High school was one of the top 5 worst times of my life. I suffered major depression and crippling anxiety which led to extreme paranoia to the point where i thought people could read my mind so i would just sleep through every class. No one knew what was going on because as bad as it was on the inside i looked fine on the outside so people assumed i was a slacker and using drugs. Since i slept through school to stay sane i ended up failing classes which led to me getting punished all the time. I slowly developed this idea that my anxiety and depression was something to be ashamed of. This lasted until December of my senior year.

Right after i turned 18 (December) I came down with an extremely bad case of mono (I know, how does a guy with severe social anxiety get the kissing disease?) and, durring the course of my treatment, was prescribed oxycontin for the pain. god i can still remember the second it kicked it, i stepped off the hospital bed and quickly found that my legs didn't work right.INSTANTLY HOOKED. All of my problems dissapeared as long as i was high so that what i did.

Since then my life has been pretty ****ty with ups and down.

the only reason im able to right this is because I am pretty sure that i am having a manic episode so yea hi hows it going. If you relate or are interested in hearing more i have lots of stories crazy drug fueled stories hahaha.

Side note. I am drug free 2.5 years now and 68 days sober.

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
Welcome, TeaPain! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts