Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope someone here can answer my questions. I have OCD and I am VERY moody....I take Wellbutrin, Abilify, and Klonopin do any of these help with OCD and moodiness? I am also very depressed. I have only been on Wellbutrin for 16 days and feel so dizzy and out of it I can hardly functiion. Will this go away with time? I want to stay on these meds. only because I can afford them (my insurance doesn't pay for meds.) Klonopin is for my SA and really helps I just hope to get some relief from the OCD and the moodiness. Thanks for the support I don't get much from anyone else.

Angel

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
You may consider Lamictal instead of Wellbutrin. What's the Abilify for? Didn't SSRIs help you?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nothing seemed to help me so my doc. put me on Abilify. It helps but the wellbutrin may have to go. I can't stand this dizzy feeling all day. I am taking the generice wellbutrin non Xl or Sr if I change to the Sr one could that help?

Thanks ]
Angel

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have always been moody. I have tried a lot of meds and nothing seems to help. I have been on..........Prozac, Celexa, Cymbalta, Zoloft, Elavil, trazodone, Effexor, and now on Wellbutrin, Abilify and Klonopin. Zoloft helpled but made me gain weight which made me more depressed. I like Wellbutrin I just don't know why it is making me so dizzy and out of it. Is the SR verson different than just plain old Wellbutrin? I don't know I am just sick and tired of all this med merry go round.........

Angel

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Consider a mood stabilizer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.