Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have had OCD off and on for a really long time. It started when I was about 8 or 9 and started having blasphemous thoughts. My OCD has been in remission from 2006 to about March 2013. In 2012 I had a really bad panick attack and I haven't been the same since. I became obsessed with how I would make eye contact with people when I was feeling anxious and I became obsessed with how I make eye contact. By 2013 my social anxiety had gotten really bad and I couldn't make eye contact with anyone. I felt ashamed all the time. Well, last March I was minding my own business when some people started talking **** to me saying I am a man and all this crap, I confronted them and he threatened me with violence. I told him off but after that I was obsessed with how I appeared in public. I was constantly monitoring every step, where I put my feet, how I move my hips. It was exhausting. It got even worse last summer when I smoked weed. While high, I felt self-conscious about every part of my body, where my hands were how my knees were bent, it was really scary. The problem is that anxiety never went away. I have become obsessed over how I move my body more and more and it is getting worse. I am getting sick of just getting anxious by reaching for the mouse, walking towards someone, scratching my nose, turning over in bed. I am hyper vigilant and it is driving my ****ing crazy! Who has gone through this before? I know the best way to get over OCD is to try to live your fears but for this it doesn't work! I really don't even know what to do. I try to become even more self-conscious and controlling but that hasn't worked out. Please, any advice would be awesome.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts