Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen this show yet? What do ya think?

I've seen 2 episodes so far and I think it's great that they've put anxiety disorder in the spotlight.

Whats your thoughts?

·
R.I.P. Do not contact.
1,905 Posts
The show seems to be only about ocd though.
The press release said the show is going to deal with other disorders and phobias, so it might get into other ones later on.

Good series so far. The exposure therapy sessions are pretty brutal; are they really that bad or just exaggerated for entertainment's sake?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yah, I wish they'd do an episode about SA, but we'll see what comes up in later episodes.

I've noticed after watching the show that I have some ocd tendencies. Nothing NEAR what I've seen though.

·
Registered
71 Posts
The press release said the show is going to deal with other disorders and phobias, so it might get into other ones later on.

Good series so far. The exposure therapy sessions are pretty brutal; are they really that bad or just exaggerated for entertainment's sake?
You got that right. I mean the female therapist changing tampons in the man's house is kinda way out there. Don't you think?

·
Registered
139 Posts
yeah, its a very intriguiing show, and spreads light on ocd and hopefully sad in the future

·
SAS Member
31,286 Posts
I hope they do go into some other disorders. That female therapist looks like an older version of a classmate of mine in high school so it's always kind of weird for me when I see her.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts