Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
I'm looking for a couple of functional people (at least those that are trying) to relate too. It gets ridiculously lonely here. I meet people, and have some friends from ages ago but it's hard to explain sometimes why I'm like this..lack of motivation..work. People view it as lazy, I don't quite know how to explain it as otherwise. I'm in my late twenties, college educated, know nyc fairly well, enjoy what the city has to offer but miss close, supportive friends. Let me know if you think we might hit it off :)

Please be over 24. It's easier to relate

·
Banned
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i'm not sure if I mentioned I was female. open to both gender, but i really do miss the shopping, chilling out, lounging/ girly stuff

·
Registered
191 Posts
I live in North Jersey, but close to NYC. I wouldn't mind many someday soon hanging out in the city. Let me know. :)

·
Banned
791 Posts
I'm in WI but I'd like to visit the city in the next 2 years. I once had an acquaintance that moved there and I wondered what it would be like. If you wouldn't mind an online friend for awhile maybe we could hang out if I did get to visit sometime. I'm 26, in grad school, and I work full time. Feel free to PM if you might possibly be interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts