Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I Guess Im New to this. But I've got a Story. Im in 8th Grade. I Look & Seem like a Normal Girl. But on the Inside. Im Not. Im Dealing with Anxiety & Depression Every Day. This all Started late 6th Grade Year. I woke up and Felt " Sick " and I told My Grandma " I dont feel Good , I feel Sick to my Stomache and have a Headache " She told me I didnt have a Tempature , But I can Stay Home. For the Next week I did. Then She Called my School and I was Forced to go. Everyone was asking why I wasent there. I Said I was Sick. But Really I guess I Wasent. It was Starting. The Anxiety.
That Summer It was fine. Then when School Started. Wow, It Hit me. My Grandma told me Your not Going to do what you did again in 6th Grade and Fake it to stay Home. So I Went to school and It was Horrible. I felt like I had butterflys. All this Time. I Didnt know what I had. All through the Year, I delt with it. Not Knowing what I Had. During Summer, It got Worse. 8th Grade year Started and the First day I Woke up and I wasent feeling good ( Anxiety ) I went , Faked a Smile. Then the Next day I Said i didnt feel good. So i Stayed home for 2 Days. Then Went back. For a Month Delt with it. But then I was Completely Sad and Quiet for a couple Weeks. Thought It My Period Or Something. Then I realized My Cousin is Suffering from Anxiety. Looked it Up. I had ALL of the Features. I Cried. Didnt wanna Be like her. Take Pills Because I was "Sick" I thought it was All my Falt. Then I found it I had Depression Because of the Anxiety. I dont stay Home Anymore because I Know Im not Really Sick. I Dont tell my Grandparents Anything because I dont wanna be like my Cousin. Im Worse than Her. I have no Control over it. I Tried things to Treat it.. It Doesn't Work. Only one Person knows I have it My Bestfriend. But she's 11. Im 14. She doesnt Understand that Well. Im Alone. Completly Alone. I Go to school and Fake EVERYTHING. On the Weekends I lay in bed and Do Nothing. My Depression Ruins my Best Moods & Memories. My Mom also Causes some of this. I Wont tell you the Whole Story on her. But shes Not the Best. I Came here to tell my Story because I want Someone Else to Know what I have. Someone who Wont Judge Me. :roll

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Hello.
I'm not sure what I can say to help you, but just know this you aren't alone. No one here will judge you and if anything people here might even be able to help you some what.

Anyways, Welcome to SAS! :D

·
Awesome.
884 Posts
I didn't read the whole thing carefully, but go see your school counselor!!

I'm studying to become a school counselor, and I'm working in a school now. They're trained to help you with those kinds of things, and if they're any kind of good counselors they would want you to go to them.

Please just try it. Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts