Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been eating. I arrived in town (for school) five days ago and I've only had three meals since, with zero snacks (and two of those meals were just a bean burrito from Taco Bell). I drink a lot of water. I go to a gym and exercise and lift weights regularly. I feel fine mentally and physically. It just seems really weird. I used to eat 2-3 meals a day like any normal person, now I just eat when it's extremely convenient. SA isn't keeping me from eating and I'm not consciously skipping meals. I don't need to lose weight (and I'm not, actually). I don't crave food even when someone is eating something delicious-looking right in front of me. This doesn't worry me, it's just odd.

Is anyone else this way? is there a reason for this? :lol

·
Registered
249 Posts
I would imagine it is stress. Although a bean burrito is high in calories, if you are exercising regularly then its probably not enough. I would imagine your appetite will return when things get settled back in your new town.

You might try planning out your meals. If all you can handle is a bean burrito for the day, you would be much better off splitting it across the day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts