Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For most of the time, I don't obsess about meaningless things, like how im sitting or where Im looking. It feels really nice thinking about other things. I am also am more open and more like myself. Even though I made some great steps forward, I am still awkward sometimes and dont really hv any friends. I still have issues Im working through but things are lookng up :D

·
Registered
154,234 Posts
It is an interesting feeling, that's for sure :).Way to go!

·
Registered
450 Posts
That's great man! I bet you'll see your social skills start to improve now that you are more relaxed and not overthinking! The friends will come soon :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Congratulations, that's awesome. To look back and say that has to be an extreme feeling of accomplishment. Let your life begin!

·
Registered
21 Posts
For most of the time, I don't obsess about meaningless things, like how im sitting or where Im looking. It feels really nice thinking about other things. I am also am more open and more like myself. Even though I made some great steps forward, I am still awkward sometimes and dont really hv any friends. I still have issues Im working through but things are lookng up :D
Oh my God! I'm so happy for you!
You might not have friends yet, but the good thing is you're no longer scared of making new ones! Hope I can improve as much as you did some day!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts