Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
(.*?)
6,957 Posts
Never been there, as I've never been very experimental with food... fear new foods about as much as new people. I meant to try the Round Table sometime, as I know I'd like that, but Burger King was too much of a routine to break.

Based on what they were building back in '03, I guess the only big changes by now would be new parking garages. Maybe you don't even have to park in the dirt by the softball field a mile away for the first couple weeks of the semester (until volume thins) anymore?

·
(.*?)
6,957 Posts
I never actually parked in the garages since they always had signs saying "full" (and long lines) and so I got used to parking elsewhere, but I'm pretty sure both of them (there were two at the time, but they were building another) were open to students. Certain sections for faculty, like the faculty sections of the regular parking lots, but surely there aren't enough faculty to fill the garages.

I didn't mind parking in the overflow lot, though generally I wouldn't have to after a few weeks. It's when the overflow lot overlows, and then the secondary overflow lot down the street overflows too such that you end up parking in the dirt near it, that it begins to take several days hiking and a GPS system to get to class. Luckily I took public transit four years, only had to park the last semester when I lived out of town.

·
(.*?)
6,957 Posts
It's not even the same one as then anymore. I presume you went to the one that was in the riverfront center (near the bookstore)... they closed that around 2002 or so and I had to switch to one in the student union. (I'm presuming they didn't open the one in the student union until they closed the other one, but I don't really know for sure. And just to confuse things further, back when my dad was at sac state the place they currently call the riverfront center was the student union, it seems.)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.