Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Retired Enforcer
19,112 Posts
Hey Nutsy, I used to live just east of Auburn in Applegate. I'm back in Ohio now but every so often I get the urge to visit that area.

·
Registered
49 Posts
lets get together???
berkeley? SF?
I'm in the east bay, but I like the idea of meeting people I can relate to. Anyone???

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
i went to Humboldt State for 3 1/4 years (i dropped out in my 4th year :( ). Eureka isnt that bad.

·
Registered
59 Posts
carry said:
You think Chico sucks? try living all the way up by Eureka..... :sigh
is Eureka really that bad? I was thinking about a community college up there. but then I haven't been there... :afr
but Gorbulas; maybe not so bad?
oh. AND CHICO DOES SUCK! :lol
I'm sure I'd say otherwise if I were of drinking age.

·
In 'da 707
4,382 Posts
Well there is a LOT of pot smoking going on, and its usually foggy, but the main reason I was dissing Eureka is because I wish I could meet more SAers and most of you guys are in the bay area. But anyway, I am going to the community college up here so if you have any questions, dust, feel free to ask :) I've never been to Chico. I heard its supposed to be some kind of wild college town or something.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well, at least there are three of us out in the boonies, Chico, Redding and Eureka.....

After spending my first 29 years in Chicago, the change is rather nice though. It's good to slow down a bit and not get snowed on.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts