Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every time I start to feel immense anxiety and dread, I get a lump in my throat, the one you get before you cry. I feel so vulnerable and inadequate, and I just have to let the tears out. For me, this frequent feeling is the worst part of SA. I was wondering if this was normal, and if you guys get this too?

·
Registered
59 Posts
If it makes you feel better sometimes I want to just get really angry and go nuts. I can't really explain it any better than that. Some might not understand it but I just want to panic. I just feel really sick to my stomach and get really frustrated and can't breathe. I don't know if it is a panic attack or what but I want to explode.

·
Fun...Fluid...Formidable
7,159 Posts
Um, it's normal but I would seriously look at what you are eating. How much caffeine, sugar (especially syrups or added sugar) and gluten grains you ingest. Cutting these out have stopped the weepies for me.

·
Registered
604 Posts
yea I've noticed that about myself. At my worst I am on the verge of tears and I can crack at any moment. Anything can trigger it and it's so unpredictable.

·
Registered
289 Posts
That is EXACTLY how I react to stress/anxiety. Sucks doesn't it?? It's so embarrassing!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Uh YES.

Didnt even think of this as anxiety related till now!
Whenever I'm in any sort of extremely stressful situation for me it's normally
public speaking or talking one on one with a teacher the eyes just go
bananas.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts