Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, so, I'm not the same shy guy I was before so I did something kinda dumb, but it worked. I came straight off Xanax, which I have been taking for months (1 mg XR). It's been 2 days and I feel no withdrawal symptoms at all and I feel that I am back to my "natural" state.
I have read numerous accounts of xanax withdrawal and how detrimental it is, but for me it is bs. Is it supposed to kick in in a week or what?

I drink alot of green tea and exercise constantly, so that might be it or it might be that the xr version of xanax is not as dangerous as the regular tablets.

·
Banned
232 Posts
you should have tapered off by splitting the tablets which may have stopped the XR feature, does anyone know?

however many have gone cold turkey from massive benzo doses, with no proplems, theres a slight risk of siezures from quitting cold turkey from all benzos

oh yes, those given fake xanax in placebo trials sometimes complain of after effects when the tablets are stopped

if on xanax or any other benzo its good advice to keep a stash in reserve and make sure you dont run out

1 - 2 of 2 Posts