1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No more new Deadwood episodes this season
No new BattleStar Galactica episodes til July
No more new Bill Maher episodes
Only 1 more new Shield episode for this season..
:hide
The series Rescue Me looks pretty good, have never watched it.Season 2 starts in a couple of weeks, and Galactica a few weeks after that....That's about it for television this year.... :lol

·
Registered
880 Posts
My husband loves the new Battlestar Galactica. He can't wait for it to come back.
Rescue Me is pretty good. You should check it out.

Don't you just hate waiting for your favorite shows to come back?

·
Registered
104 Posts
I know Dave what is there to do with all of the shows off during the summer. I have found myself watching those stupid reality shows and I don't know how much more of it I can take :mum

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Yeah, all the fall season shows are over, but there are a couple of shows that look good in the summer season.

The 4400
Hit Me Baby One More Time
Into the West
Empire

·
5,525 Posts
ghostgurl said:
Yeah, all the fall season shows are over, but there are a couple of shows that look good in the summer season.

The 4400
Hit Me Baby One More Time
Into the West
The 4400 is real good. :popcorn

·
Registered
37 Posts
The season premiere of The Dead Zone is just five days away, that is an excellent show, and this is the first year they've gotten a full 22 episode order. Also, there's a new show starting tomorrow night on Fox called The Inside, from Tim Minear, who was the main creative force behind the late great Wonderfalls.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I used to watch 6 feet under. It's gotten kind of dumb though. This is the last season so I think I'll just netflix the ones I haven't seen at some point.

But, yeah, since Deadwood and Arrested Development ended there is really no more "must see TV" for me. I like Family Guy, but I don't always watch it faithfully.

·
Registered
282 Posts
JCar said:
I used to watch 6 feet under. It's gotten kind of dumb though. This is the last season so I think I'll just netflix the ones I haven't seen at some point.

But, yeah, since Deadwood and Arrested Development ended there is really no more "must see TV" for me. I like Family Guy, but I don't always watch it faithfully.
If you were like me, and thought that last season (Season 4, David's kidnapping and the Lisa explanation) dumbed it down, I'd give the new season a try. Was very impressed by the first episode, and it seems to be getting back to basics.

·
Registered
660 Posts
No new episodes??!! Jeez, it's like you should...go outside or something!

·
Registered
41 Posts
brygb217 said:
JCar said:

If you were like me, and thought that last season (Season 4, David's kidnapping and the Lisa explanation) dumbed it down, I'd give the new season a try. Was very impressed by the first episode, and it seems to be getting back to basics.
I quit sometime during the 3rd. I do intend to rent all the DVDs though and catch up one of these days -I just no longer liked it enough to bother tuning in everyweek.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts