Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I REFUSE TO CONTINUE TO LIVE IN CONSTANT FEAR.
MY FEARS ARE NOT RATIONAL.
I REFUSE TO SUFFER ANYMORE!!!!
:thanks

ps: I know this is easier said than done, but for some reason the last couple of days I have had a realization that I choose to live in fear and I don't have to, it's not necessary, and my eyes sort of opened and I saw that most of my fears are irrational and ridiculous...hehe

LOLOL I guess I took all those years of crappy advice and just snapped out of it.... at least for today... ah well...
I'm a nut :banana :banana :banana

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is VERY hard!!! I was feeling so good that day, and I try so very hard to continue to think that way, but sometimes I forget, or let my fear take over. Thanks for the kind words! :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Skaredykat, I know exactly how you feel. There are days/hours/minutes when I feel like I can go out and conquer the world, then.there are those times that I feel like a weak kitten. lol
Its not how many times you're knocked down, its how many times you get back up.
I'm trying to change too and I've also described it as VERY hard
Don't give up :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi.

Punisher said:
There are days/hours/minutes when I feel like I can go out and conquer the world, then.there are those times that I feel like a weak kitten. lol
This also happens to me. It is true that the important thing is how you respond to times when you may feel down. The great thing about these forums is that you can explain how you are feeling, and people present different ways they have been able to overcome such issues.

There is always hope!!!

outOfThisWorld

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.