Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Nintendo Friend Codes

30K views 89 replies 50 participants last post by  Bitzzy93 
#1 ·
Add your ID here if you wish others to add you to their network.

This post has been deleted
#30 ·
0061-2275-0421
the only games I have right now are Animal Crossing and A Link Between Worlds. Plan on getting Super Smash and Mario Kart sometime soon. Maybe Fire Emblem too.

#32 ·
The existence of this thread makes me very happy.

3ds FC: 3196-5366-5971

I have AC: New Leaf, Pokemon X, & Tomodachi Life. Unfortunately I haven't been playing my 3ds that much as of late. But I still welcome you guys to add my FC if you want! Let me know your friend code if you do. c:
I don't mind adding you guys, that is if you don't mind adding me.

0216-0805-5659

I have New Leaf, Pokemon Y, and Smash. If you want to play some time just let me know

...know know know clocks

#31 ·
The existence of this thread makes me very happy.

3ds FC: 3196-5366-5971

I have AC: New Leaf, Pokemon X, & Tomodachi Life. Unfortunately I haven't been playing my 3ds that much as of late. But I still welcome you guys to add my FC if you want! Let me know your friend code if you do. c:

#37 ·
I need somebody to play Pokemon Y and Super Smash Brothers with. I have New Leaf too, but I'm not really that into it anymore. I REAAALLY want to test my pokemon team against somebody. I haven't battled anybody at all in that game and I want my squad to get a challenge. But then again I also really want to play smash as well. I'd honestly be thrilled to play either.

Friend Code: 0190-0546-5074

#39 ·
I can play Pokemon Y and Smash with you. Just message me when ever you'd like to battle

0216-0805-5659

I only play a game or two online with my Nintendo consoles. And those games are Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros on 3DS (Wii U version soon!) So if you enjoy those games, definitely add me. Also add me if you want new friends. :)

Wii U: VayneMagnus
3DS: 0232-8193-6174
I'd like to add you. I play both MK8 and Smash 3DS. I stopped playing MK8 for a bit but since the DLC is on it's way I'll be playing it a lot more often now. I also play Smash like everyday lol.

ID:NanoRell

0216-0805-5659

#38 ·
I only play a game or two online with my Nintendo consoles. And those games are Mario Kart 8 and Super Smash Bros on 3DS (Wii U version soon!) So if you enjoy those games, definitely add me. Also add me if you want new friends. :)

Wii U: VayneMagnus
3DS: 0232-8193-6174

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.