Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah I bought the XL one and I'm quite pleased with it. The 3D effects are really cool and all, but messes with my eyes after awhile . The only game I have for it is Kingdom Hearts, but I have Mario Kart on the way! So does anyone else have one that would possibly want to exchange friend codes? Also,the SwapNote application is so much fun =)

·
Gone, Never Coming Back
4,863 Posts
I got a regular 3DS back in September when it went on sale at Walmart. I got Mario 3D Land with it. I was actually more impressed with it than I thought it would be. I got Kid Icarus Uprising later, which was the game I was most looking forward to, and I was blown away by it. It was the one game where I preferred playing in 3D rather than 2D. I think it's my favourite Nintendo handheld to date.

I would exchange friend codes, but I'm a super personal person. Besides, I don't even know what my code is.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got a regular 3DS back in September when it went on sale at Walmart. I got Mario 3D Land with it. I was actually more impressed with it than I thought it would be. I got Kid Icarus Uprising later, which was the game I was most looking forward to, and I was blown away by it. It was the one game where I preferred playing in 3D rather than 2D. I think it's my favourite Nintendo handheld to date.

I would exchange friend codes, but I'm a super personal person. Besides, I don't even know what my code is.
Kid Icorus looks fun, but it doesn't really appeal to me. I don't think I would enjoy it xD. I mainly got the 3Ds because the new pokememom game looks awesome. And also Animal Crossing is being released soon, I'm stoked for that! The one on the regular DS was very addicting. Does the 3D hurt your eyes at all? It kills mine. And it's okay about the friend code, i understand. But if you want to check just go to your friend's list and select your Mii.

·
Credible Hulk
1,775 Posts
I have a 3DS, but the only game I have for it is Devil Survivor Overclocked. Probably gonna get Fire Emblem.

·
Sealer of Nyx
370 Posts
I been wanting to get a 3ds xl, but am waiting for another price drop. I won't pay more than 150 bucks for one.

·
perpetually bland
1,604 Posts
I have a 3ds! I hardly use it though. I've mostly been playing professor layton and final fantasy theatrhythm.

i'd upgrade to an xl but i'd rather wait for a huge price drop as well ;__; also, they're releasing a special edition fire emblem 3ds collectors thing with a specialized 3ds, so i might wait for that, too... same with the animal crossing 3ds that japan got. if only they would sell that here in the states.

·
Gone, Never Coming Back
4,863 Posts
I have a 3ds! I hardly use it though. I've mostly been playing professor layton and final fantasy theatrhythm.

i'd upgrade to an xl but i'd rather wait for a huge price drop as well ;__; also, they're releasing a special edition fire emblem 3ds collectors thing with a specialized 3ds, so i might wait for that, too... same with the animal crossing 3ds that japan got. if only they would sell that here in the states.
Same here. I have a bad habit of buying multiple handhelds. I have a DSi, DSi XL, and a 3DS. I mean I could have just kept the 3DS and played DS games on it, but I wanted to own the best possible systems that could play them. I'll definitely be waiting for a price drop on the XL since it seems to be nothing more than a size upgrade.

·
Desu!~
5,166 Posts
I got a 3DS for Christmas over a year ago, and got Ocarina of Time 3D with it. The only other 3DS game I have for it is Kid Icarus and I always play Pokémon Black 2 on it as well.

Maybe I'll give out my friend code sometime, but not right now as I'm super lazy xD

·
Registered
31 Posts
I just got a 3DS XL for myself for christmas. Its my first portable system ever, and I'm really enjoying it. I've been mostly playing old DS games that I've had my eyes on forever, (right now it's Pheonix Wright), but already have a backlog of 3DS games starting that I really should get on to playing.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I got a 3DS for Christmas this year. It came with Mario Land 3D or something? I don't know, I don't really play it.

I'm too busy playing Harvest Moon: A New Beginning.

The sad part is, I can't even tell if I like it or not. I just keep picking it up, playing for an hour or two, get irritated by something (usually the overly long cutscenes for when the dog let's the grazing animals out, or when a certain shop opens) then I stop and come back just to get irritated again (like the awful marriage options, or how ungrateful my little town is for their free houses I had to build for them).

I also have Devil Survivor Overclocked, which I was enjoying but got a bit bored with the combat (which is something that always happens in SMT games, why haven't I learned?) so I started playing Harvest Moon and now I'm trapped in an endless cycle!

·
Gone, Never Coming Back
4,863 Posts
I got a 3DS for Christmas this year. It came with Mario Land 3D or something? I don't know, I don't really play it.

I'm too busy playing Harvest Moon: A New Beginning.

The sad part is, I can't even tell if I like it or not. I just keep picking it up, playing for an hour or two, get irritated by something (usually the overly long cutscenes for when the dog let's the grazing animals out, or when a certain shop opens) then I stop and come back just to get irritated again (like the awful marriage options, or how ungrateful my little town is for their free houses I had to build for them).

I also have Devil Survivor Overclocked, which I was enjoying but got a bit bored with the combat (which is something that always happens in SMT games, why haven't I learned?) so I started playing Harvest Moon and now I'm trapped in an endless cycle!
You should play Paper Mario Sticker Star. You'll never play a more pointless game in your life :b

·
Gone, Never Coming Back
4,863 Posts
I'm excited for a lot of the 3DS games that are coming out this year, especially now that they announced a new Mario & Luigi game. Alas, there are so many games coming out and I do not have the money to purchase any of them. I've wanted to get Fire Emblem, but I'm waiting for some kind of sale, and considering that it's not even available in stores in my area at the moment, I'll probably just have to cave and buy it full price anyways.

I seriously need to find some kind of job and quit wasting my student loan money :3

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
I bought the 3ds the first day it came out but I only have 3 games for it to date (OoT, the Street Fighter Game and Super Mario 3d land), I'll probably exchange friend codes with you once the new Pokemon game comes out I'm definitely looking forward to doing some online battling/trading with that.

·
Credible Hulk
1,775 Posts
I sold my 3DS soon after I bought it, but I'm really tempted to buy one again for that Mario game.
I balked at the 3DS when it was released, but man oh man, it has really developed a fantastic game library. I'd say it's accrued a rich library of games more rapidly than any system I've ever played.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts