Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
In the doghouse
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time. I have nothing of note to say on the subject at this moment.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
I'm currently watching the hall of fame game. It's weird not having John Madden announcing the game, gonna be hard to get use to not seeing him in the booth anymore.

·
Banned
959 Posts
Haha that is sick lol! I am a huge Eagles fan and thought you guy's were B.Sing. This team has a lot of talent and should go far this season.

·
Buried at Sea
5,104 Posts
Woot! Here's to another year of watching the Bills waste their talent.

·
In the doghouse
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Pretty good first half to start off the regular season (Steelers vs. Titans), anybody else watching?

*cracks open a beer and gets ready for the second half*

Edit: All in all a good game, can't wait for sunday!

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
I'm watching...but only cause there is no Red Sox game on. I have no fantasy players in this game either except Willie Parker but he's my backup running back.
I only watch NFL for gambling/fantasy football purposes, to watch the Cowboys or if there is no hockey or baseball games on.

·
Buried at Sea
5,104 Posts
I was working all night and I'm too lazy to check (Jesus, I'm too lazy to even bring up the tsn website, which i totally could have done instead of typing this :blank). Anything interesting happen? Who won?

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
Pittsburgh 13 Tennessee 10 in overtime.

Pittsburgh has to be worried about the injury to that freak of nature on defemse, Troy Polamalu, though. I can totally see the Steelers winning again this year, unless the Patriots are still able to fly with Brady coming off surgery.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Good day of football today with Seattle losing along with the Patriots and Dallas, the only downside was watching the Steelers lose, oh well.

·
In the doghouse
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Monday Night.....Packers.....Vikings.....I'm really fired up. They should play now.

·
Buried at Sea
5,104 Posts
Did Favre even end up playing with Minnesota? I obviously haven't been paying any attention at all.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Monday Night.....Packers.....Vikings.....I'm really fired up. They should play now.
Ya it should be a good game or at least a game worth watching. I'm glad it's on Monday night because I doubt I'd even get the game in my area on a Sunday.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts