Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I have joined this forum because I've just been suggested by my psychotherapist today that I should join a group for people who suffers from social anxiety disorder.

I have been seeing many psychologists, psychotherapists and psychiatrists. Even admitted to a psychiatric hospital several times *twice this year*.
Previous professionals have diagnosed me as depressive, manic depressive, borderline personality disorder, etc.

I am unsure of what I really have, it seems to be rather complexe.. but I trust the therapist I'm with now. And hopefully it will help me in a way to earn some reasurrance of myself.

This is going to be a long journey as I've acknowledged. I hope I can make my way through even though it seems very difficult for me right now.

I have subscribed into this forum to see other people's experience and perhaps learn it from them.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, Digimai! :)

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey digimai, welcome to :sas

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hi Digimai, welcome! It sounds like you have had a rough trot lately. It's great that you have found a therapist you trust. Good luck with your journey - no matter how long it is, just remember it will be worth it when you reach the end. It seems you have taken many good steps already.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
:wel

Previous professionals have diagnosed me as depressive, manic depressive, borderline personality disorder, etc.
I guess they figure they're sure to get the right diagnosis if they give you every one without exception.:lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts