Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
NewGlory
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just joined like two minutes ago and so I'm starting with putting myself out there. My name is Chatise, I'm 19, and currently in college. I'm really hoping to meet other people with social anxiety, because its one thing to have friends without anxiety that don't understand your fears, but a whole different (better) thing to have people who can relate to you, won't judge you, and can give you advice. I've had SA since 5th grade and it only gets worse. It's like I learn how to manage and survive but I've yet to learn how to overcome my SA. Please feel free to message me and introduce yourself. You never know where things might lead to(hopefully a friendship) :blank

·
Registered
506 Posts
Hey Chatise, welcome to the forum! I really like your name, and my SA started around the same time yours did. You have the right mindset about this site, and I hope you'll come to like it here.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, Chastise19! :)

·
simply shy
879 Posts
hi happy new year dont worry things will get better u r not alone I can relate to u feel free to talk njoy the year iam sure u r gonna rock

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Chatise, welcome to :sas

1 - 9 of 9 Posts