Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Noticed all the old threads about meeting up are gone. :( Maybe because nobody wants to meet up lol. But if you live in the NYC Metro area, we could try to arrange something in the future. So don't be shy! :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
I live in Brooklyn. I'm away at school right now. But I can meet up if it's on a Thanksgiving break or something.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok good to see some signs of life in this thread. Hopefully we can get something done before the weather gets colder!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Saturday, partay at your place Jen! ;)

·
sp chick
222 Posts
LOL....wtf?? why are we the only two ppl actively posting on this thread~~? no one else wants to hang ;(

·
Registered
23 Posts
Alright New Yorkers!.....C'mon now! Let's do this! Let's get it together! We can do it. Let's meet up!......but we gotta do it November..... lol.....you know, right before Thanksgiving. Please.......I wanna come too. It'll be great! YAAAAY....lol

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Alright New Yorkers!.....C'mon now! Let's do this! Let's get it together! We can do it. Let's meet up!......but we gotta do it November..... lol.....you know, right before Thanksgiving. Please.......I wanna come too. It'll be great! YAAAAY....lol
Why November? Better off doing it before the weather gets colder and less daylight!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Can we post this thread in the NYC group? There are 30 members in that group and no one's talking.

Or better yet. Can someone just PM all 30 members and ask them to post whether they are interested in meeting or not?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE!?!:mum

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
I can't afford to go to New York. I'm not sure I would want to meet, anyway, but I'm not taking the train all the way to NYC unless me and my g/f go to a museum or something this winter, and she'd probably drive. It's just too much for me to be spending. It now costs $20 for a round-trip ticket. I remember when it was $14.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts