Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
D-Rich
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everybody I'm new to the site and have been lurking for awhile. I have alot I want to get out on the boards due to my extensive mental health background and hope this site can give me good feedback and maybe help pinpoint diagnoses or give me better insight to bring to my doctor.

Current meds
72 mgs of concerta.

As of tomorrow- tenex 1mg twice a day for anxiety/brain fog?
108 mgs of concerta
1-2 mgs of risoeridone as needed.

I just had my first appointment in about a year earlier this afternoon and he bumped the concerta and added the tenex and risoeridone.

I've been trying to pinpoint a diagnoses through research for awhile as my symptoms suddenly appeared 2 and a alf years ago and haven't subsided since.

I guess my first ? Is if anyone's ever had any sucess with one or more of these three medications as I've not been able to find many threads on tenex and resperidone. Plus with a big question mark as to what my diagnoses actually is I'm not even sure if I'm pursuing the right meds.

I could talk about this for hours so Ill stop now and just say thanks for any input in advance

·
Registered
154,234 Posts
Welcome, Drich360! :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
hello there,
i would not know if those meds work for SA, but i think its more about you controlling your own mind and not letting them doing it for you. try finding a passion you like or someone to talk to (im all ears) and that will help build your confidence. meds wear off after a while as for your mind... well you can change that if you try. I also suffer from SA and im slowly improving. Have a great day:)

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Drich360 welcome. :hyper

1 - 5 of 5 Posts