Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could really use someone to talk to on a regular basis about my SAD. I see my therapist once a week but there are just so many feelings and thoughts that pop into my head on a minute by minute basis I don't know where to put them all. I divorced my husband of 20 years and I don't know why. I miss him so much and I don't know if I can make it up to him now no matter what I try but I truly belive that the SAD made it impossible for me to be happy even with him and I couldnt' voice my thoughts to him either. SAD just wouldn';t let me and it makes me so angry now to know that I could have with therapy. Now I am fighting like hell to get him back.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Margaret, welcome to :sas

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
:wel. I'm Karl and I notice you're from Wisconsin just like me.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, Albe1! :)

·
is getting over herself
12,022 Posts
Welcome to you. I feel the same way about needing some way to vent all the thoughts that go through one's head when dealing with this sort of thing. I too see a therapist once a week, but so many things occur to me as I deal with the situation that I just *have* to put it somewhere, so I come here, and write it down (sometimes I restrain myself - I think if I posted *everything* I think about it, it would just be too much!)

As for your situation with your ex-husband - I feel for you, it must be terrible. I came very close recently to doing the same exact thing - I was very very lucky in that I realized what a gem had dropped into my lap 8 years ago - it was a narrow escape indeed. I do hope things will work out between you. All I can say is, if he means that much to you, keep fighting for him, maybe it will be ok.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts