Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi my name is bev and i am 44 i have been suffering depression and anxiety for 16 yrs i have been put on many different tablets none have worked for very long i am now on nardil for 2 weeks sofar they seem to be working but i am very anxious about them what will happneed if i eat the wrong foods. most information i have hear that you a very suriously ill including death which frightens me can anyone help who has been on them or knows any more information many thanks bev

·
Registered
266 Posts
hey bev, welcome to the forum! I'm on nardil now, been on it for about 3 months. Dont panic too much about the diet, a lot of people make it out to be more than it is.

Personally I can eat whatever I want without any reaction. But we are all different. Just make sure you know the list of foods you have to avoid, and eat a tiny amount of one food and see if it affects you at all. Keep increasing until you know you can eat a sizeable portion of the food without a reaction.

If you start to feel nausous, your heart beats real fast and develop a severe headache then that is the warning sign you've had too much. Just take it easy and relax and before you know it you'll be feeling on top of the world on this awesome medication. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts