Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Yay, another House fan! :)

While I thought the episode was well-done, and I really enjoyed the first half, I felt almost... betrayed at the end of it, as melodramatic as that sounds lol. Where did my grumpy, backwardly emotional, Vicodin-popping House go?!? It felt like he was a completely different person by the end of the show.

I didn't really understand the relationship with Lydia (was that her name?). It seemed really, really out of character for House. And I get that he was vulnerable, and she was nice and understanding, but I don't know, I always pictured House with someone more like him. Not that it matters anyways, because it looks like Cuddy is going to be back in the picture.

Basically, while I did like the episode as a whole, entertainment-wise, I'm disappointed with how much House changed. But then I guess I don't like change much in general anyways lol. I'm excited to see what other people have to say about the episode...

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Yay, another House fan! :)

While I thought the episode was well-done, and I really enjoyed the first half, I felt almost... betrayed at the end of it, as melodramatic as that sounds lol. Where did my grumpy, backwardly emotional, Vicodin-popping House go?!? It felt like he was a completely different person by the end of the show.
Yeah, I thought that was really strange. If House is serious about "fixing" himself, then it is going to be a totally different show from here on out. I guess I'm not surprised that it wanted to take that direction, though, misanthropic House was getting a little stale. I'm curious to see where this leads.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I enjoy it. Though I was hoping he would stay in the institution longer. I liked the other patients.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where did my grumpy, backwardly emotional, Vicodin-popping House go?!?
LOL! Your post pretty much sums up what I thought about the episode too. A lot of things happened here, and I find it hard to believe that House could change so quickly. Hopefully we'll see more cast members next time. Oh, and I missed the old opening theme :(

·
Registered
258 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts