Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i was wondering if anyone else was intrested in new release movie reviews. Both just being intrested in reading short reviews and adding your own. So yeah i usually watch about 3 new releases a week so i would like to let people know what you need to watch and what you dont need to waste your time with. So let me know what you think about this idea.
thanks

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hey, I'm up for it. As long as I don't need to do three a week. =p I love me some movies, and some writing. Where do you want to post the reviews - just on the forum? On a blog?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was just thinking one of us reviewers would start a thread each week titled new releases then that tuesdays date. Then we would post new releases that week and give a short reviews of it. That would basically just be it we could also have other reviewers pm their reviews to the thread starter and we have different reviews from different people. Any other ideas tho?

·
Registered
164 Posts
None at all. I like the idea.

Now it's just a matter of figuring out how to delegate who will review which movies, because I think we're all going to want to jump on the big ones...

I'm going to see "Up" tomorrow night, I'd love to review that!

2,348 Posts
Does it have to be only new releases or any movies we watch?

I like to write negative reviews the best. I will definitely be writing one for Synecdoche New York then. :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I def think we can do both I just think people want to read new release reviews more. And kidA we can just have people switch off first picks of movies each week

1 - 9 of 9 Posts