Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm crying because I never thought anyone would understand...

I've dealt with extreme isolation and anxiety my entire life. Im 28 and I've never had many friends, or a serious girlfriend. In addition to SAD, I suffer from PTSD from childhood sexual abuse.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Xenu welcome. :)

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
:wel

·
Registered
183 Posts

I've dealt with extreme isolation and anxiety my entire life. Im 28 and I've never had many friends, or a serious girlfriend. In addition to SAD, I suffer from PTSD from childhood sexual abuse.
Welcome to the group. :clap

·
is getting over herself
12,022 Posts

hi ya. I've been there. Not to worry, dry those tears. You can get through this. Consider joining as a step in the right direction. If you do not already have support, try and find some. the right therapist can really help. I don't recommend going through it alone. Post as much as you need to. sometimes just getting it all written out is great catharsis.

Good luck to you, and don't give up on yourself.

·
Banned
1,460 Posts
hey welcome i hope u can find ppl to talk to here im new as well : D

·
Banned
5,875 Posts
Welcome to the site, Xenu :) You'll find that there are many people here who can relate with what you're going through, and will be able to offer advice and encouragement. I look forward to reading your posts and opinions.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, Xenu! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts