Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, Not sure if I am in the right place I stummbled across this site when I was searching the internet looking for answerers as to why some people are successfull and have better lives than others. If I am on the wrong site I would appreciate it if you could point me in the right direction.
Here is my Story I am a single male 48 years old and currently own a Landscaping Business. This has been my hardest and worst year Problems with help causing me to be unable to service all of my customers. Help damaging customers property which I get stuck paying for. Currently I am working alone and can't get all the work done. Getting very frustated working alone, not making enough money and seeing what I spent 25 years building Go down the drain. I even went to college and was always furthering my education. I see other guys I know who have crews and do not even have to go out and do the work I say why can't this be me.
Iam a good person (which I learn gets you no were in Life] So what do I do next thinking about driving a limosene Seems like that would be taking a back seat or a failure because I could not suceed in my own business. I tried my *** of many hours, school going the extra mile and were the hell did it get me on the verge of Bankruptcy. Sorry for the long intro How do you know what job your supposed to have in life Some people go to school to become Doctors and stay in the field make a lot of money and have nice things. At least I know I would not enjoy being a Doctors

Thanks for reading and for what ever insight you can provide. I spent alot of time searching for answers

Kevin

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I'm new here too but if that is your specific problem this probably isn't the right forum, though I'm sure you are perfectly welcome here. Does any of that have to do with social anxiety? Seems more like you are depressed and anxious because your life issues have gotten to you. Have you thought about taking some personality tests and some career assessment tests? Both of those can give some general insight into finding jobs that suit you.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, WhatDoIDoWithMyLife! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts