Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I have been off social anxiety support board for a long time cuz Klonopin relatively has "managed" my anxiety but really I am getting tired of being depended on Klonopin just to FUNCTION. Without it, I can't function, period. I'm not addicted to it. Hell, I don't crave it. It just takes off the anxiety and make it be manageable enough for me to function.

I have tried so many medications (Effexor, Lexapro, Wellbutrin, Buspar, Abilify, Cymbalta, Prisiq, etc). Anyone know of any new better medications than Effexor?

When I was on Effexor, it was the best medications. Only side effects: Weight gain and ejaculation issues (common for men).

So any newer medications on market? I was thinking I don't want to be 98 years old and STILL dealing with this anxiety issue. I have had it since I was 16 and now I'm 40. Enough is enough. Cancer and Diabetes even are more manageable. Anxiety and Depression are permanent conditions/disorders/mental illnesses. It's frustrating.

Thanks,

DeafBoy36

·
baclofen enthusiast
2,748 Posts
brintellix
fetzima
fanapt

·
Registered
164 Posts
Yes!!
New pill discovered, and just approved by the FDA. Its Called "Miracural" This new wonder drug has chemicals in it that can magically determine all your ailments at any give moment! Anything from Mental disorders to pain management! Say goodbye to those handful of pills. Now one pill does it all! The best part!! Absolutely ZERO side effects!!! Ask your doctor about "Miracural" today!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts