1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
SAS Veteran
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
41 Posts
That is some trailer. I expected some crappy, 30 second teaser trailer -but this almost gives too much away.

·
You can do this!
4,464 Posts
I saw the trailer when I went to see War of the Worlds. This movie either looks a) way cool or b) way cheesy. Given that it's Peter Jackson, I'm thinking it will tilt in the "way cool" direction.

·
Registered
80 Posts
My husband kept talking about King Kong and I kept thinking 'whatever', but after seeing the trailer I admit it looks pretty cool. Guess you have to figure Peter Jackson is gonna make a good movie.

·
Banned
384 Posts
The only Peter Jackson I know of is a brand of cigarettes. Sure the original King Kong is cheesy by today's standars but there's something charming about it. No special effects could match it.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I want to see this movie(loved the older one) but I dont know if I like this remake trend running around hollywood(yet I seem to be going to see them) some of them are good but isnt that a little cheap?are they out of ideas up there or something?

·
Rainmaker
972 Posts
I saw the preview in theatres and it looked really interesting. Kind of reminded me of the Planet of the Apes remake... lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts