Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Sea Angel
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was hired for a new job two weeks ago as a waitress and barista in a restaurant... On one hand, I was very excited since I've always wanted to work in a food field all my life, but on the other.. it's being social -all- the time and like being on centre stage constantly.

It was pretty stressful and anxiety-inducing at first but it's getting better... Friday was my busiest day so far (people were waiting to get tables we were so packed) but I was also the least stressed out of the past two weeks so I think it's getting easier and more natural! My manager said I was doing a fantastic job, too.. And all the kitchen staff are so nice.

I'm so lucky to get such an amazing job... and I think it's going to be good for me to work on my social anxiety and social skills with...

·
Registered
73 Posts
ive been wanting a job like that, you are so lucky :p but that great that things are going well. especially that everyone is so nice. keep up the good work!

·
electric
6,777 Posts
That's great! Congrats! I imagine that must be nice for working on SA, but let us know how it goes and if it helps!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts