Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all let me say thanks to anyone who replies to this; it means a lot.

I think i'm depressed.

I feel like i have nothing to live for anymore and that the life has been drained out of me. I am currently in school and it's being severely affected by this. It's like there's nothing left inside me. I just want to curl up into a ball and run away from life and responsibility. My main problem is that i can't seem to shake my bad habits, which is what is leading me to think i'm depressed. People always just chalk it up to being lazy but that's not how i feel. I feel like i can't even do the most menial of tasks without a harsh battle with myself. I don't have a particularly bad life, i would say I'm well off, which also leads people to not believe me when i tell them i think I'm depressed. I just wish I could stop feeling this way so i can move on with my life and feel better instead of sitting in front of the computer all day.

Any advice would be really awesome :blank

·
Banned
77 Posts
I sometimes feel the same too. It takes a lot for me to do some everyday tasks and I have no motivation whatsoever. But you are not worthless, nobody is. I know things may be difficult at times, and they are for me as well, but if you try to maintain somewhat of a positive attitude it really does help. Try and start a routine for yourself, even if it is little things at first. Like - today I need to go out for a walk. Anything really. It might seem dumb at first but it will help you become motivated to do more things. I am going through the same thing right now and I am slowly trying to do more everyday and it is beginning to work. Hope that somewhat helps.

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
Welcome, WhiteShadowCJ! :)

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey WhiteShadowCJ welcome. :hyper

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hi Whiteshadow. Sorry to hear that you are feeling so low. You say you are in school, is this high school or college/ university?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.