Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well frick-an-a, golly-gee, glad I waisted my time coming here, looks like no one in IL wants to chat, with me that is. :lol Maybe I didn't sound desperate enough like that other girl, or maybe this is just another worthless, piece of junk dating site, who knows, who cares at this point.

Later. :cig

·
Registered
47 Posts
I know how it feels when people do not respond yo you.... please feel free to e-mail me, my name is Alex, I live in Chicago,,, often we do nto want to chat ourselves, so blaming others is not the best way to go...

·
Registered
435 Posts
well... it's not a dating site... it's an sa support forum... and not everyone checks the connection forum anyways, most people don't, i think... so don't take it personally or anything :) of the few people that are in your area, some probably don't read the connections forum, others might be too shy to contact you, and some might already be involved chatting with others...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.