Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there every one my name is Grant I am a former soldier in the South African national defence force. 21 years of age and suffering from many disorders, I came here too find people who instead of using me and rejecting me would probably be friend of me and not think of me as a cold hearted man. I have always and still do put others before my self , soldier instinct. I suffer from extreme anxiety, ACD, Aspergus, high end violence and agression, lack of emotions and more my whole life was started off as a problem , both mentally and socially I have never been accepted by any one for who I am, lived a very confusing and sad child hood I never interacted with people never had support or friends and relied on my own will power too see things through. Today I am jobless but still gyming and finding it very hard if not impossible too find in every day normal life, my feelings of emotions , drive and happyness no longer exist my soul reason for getting out of bed too help others find there joys in life if not for that I would of called it quiets years ago. So here I am not fake just a normal man stuck in a really bad place but I hope too meet people who see me more as a nice guy then others who seen me as usable and mentally broken.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey, welcome to the site. I'm new also and from what I've seen, everyone here is really nice. Hope you find people you can connect with! Have a safe day :)

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, Marine141! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts