1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
I don't keep track of what phase the moon is in and I have no reason to suspect that it has any effect on anything (other than how bright the night is).

·
Registered
794 Posts
I don't pay attention to the moons, but I doubt they'd affect me.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
I noticed over the years some of my clients act up more during full moons.

·
Fun...Fluid...Formidable
7,159 Posts
Yes, I sleep badly also during full moons. Our physical bodies are affected by the physical world.

·
blessed with lucky sevens
840 Posts
If you focus on something you'll probably start to feel that way or see certain things, just like with the time 11:11 on the clock which I seem to see a lot.

If you've seen 'Pi' the movie, you'll know what I mean.

·
subtastic
7,692 Posts
I haven't really noticed any correlation with my SA and moon phases, but I have noticed that full moons=customers gone bonkers. I'm not sure why it happens.

·
SAS Member
14,484 Posts
I think so...i often find myself half naked on some rooftop the next day and no matter how hard i try, i can't remember what happened.

·
giggling ******
11,070 Posts
I think so...i often find myself half naked on some rooftop the next day and no matter how hard i try, i can't remember what happened.
I'm extremely self conscious during lycanthropy. It's embarrassing. You're lucky to not recall.

·
Registered
3,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The full moon I think has effects on some people. The new moon has conflicting information on it. In most astrology is it supposed to be a lucky and peaceful time but then there is evidence that people also act erratic and negatively too. I've only been aware of the full moon.

·
Spread Your Wings
1,512 Posts
No wonder I have this really, really great urge to end it all, like it's time for me to go.

And i'm really having a bad time..

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
If you focus on something you'll probably start to feel that way or see certain things, just like with the time 11:11 on the clock which I seem to see a lot.

If you've seen 'Pi' the movie, you'll know what I mean.
3.14 is PI day (today!) - declard in the US to promote math.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts