Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
4,394 Posts
thundercats, quit being obnoxious. Your same old racket is getting old. EVERY drug can cause some highly unlikely syndrome that can kill. Hell, Most foods can too if you happen to have a severe allergy.

Quit you ****

your trolling is just as obnoxious and useless as always.

·
Banned
4,394 Posts
Because you cannot say that every drug can kill you.
there are a few exceptions but just as SSRI's can cause a very rare syndrome that rarely is deadly so can most drugs.

The point is that you are back to your obnoxious trolling ways thundercats. Being purely obnoxious and constantly talking about how 'scary' pharmaceuticals are.

·
Banned
4,394 Posts
Did you know that this stuff can be lethal and that even SSRI can cause this? I didn't know about that. My pdoc didn't warn me about that either.
I also cannot remember reading in the citalopram leaflet something like "It could kill you". That's pretty shocking imo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroleptic_malignant_syndrome
Nowhere on that page does it say that SSRI use is a risk factor for NMS, nor have I ever seen it published anywhere that SSRI use can cause NMS. Your pdoc didn't warn you about it because it is far more likely that you be struck by a bus and die when leaving the pharmacy due to filling your citalopram prescription.

My point that pretty much any drug can cause weird fatal syndromes for a couple people who ever use them is why your doctor didn't warn you.

Anything in life can kill you. Understand that. It is not anyone's job to warn you of this. People have died and will continue to die for every possible reason out there. Right now while typing perhaps a plaque or calcification will come loose in a vein and lodge in my lung or end up in my brain causing a stroke that kills me. But the computer salesman never warned me of this possibility when I bought the computer. Nor did the manual that came with the computer, it didn't even say that the Lithium-Ion battery might catch fire and kill me.

This is so scary that those evil people don't put me in a giant bubble and try to make sure that I never ever ever ever feel pain or die.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts