Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I will make myself to call up this lady tomorrow and try my best, without getting all woozy and drowning in my own vomit, to see if I can get an interview out of this. Then follow up on my volunteer work...

:fall

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I called after what it seemed like few hours of intense anxiety I called just to find out she is in the meeting so set up the meeting for tomorrow morning. Oh how great! Now I have to soil myself once again.

But I managed to call and setup an appointment for an annual checkup... 2 months from now! I also had to call to do an inquery for our phone lines see if I can get a better deal on long distance, international, and internet services, all bundle up in one package.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So finally I called this afternoon and ***** myself to the HR lady. After the initial introduction, she put me on hold for 20 mins!!!! She comes back and I fired everything in my arsenal trying to get something out of her. She informs me that there is a few entry-level consultant/specification gathering type positions open which I am reluctant to accept since I have absolutely no experience in those areas. So I sweet talked her to see if there are openings close to my skills. She puts me on hold for another 5 minutes and comes back with a few. :)

She was such a great lady and offered to pass on my resume to those project managers see if I can get an interview with any of them. I have to call back in about a week for the follow up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.