Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one else here ever suffer from severe nervous twitching when stressed?

I started to twitch rather badly lately and I am struggling to keep it under control.

Any of you guys know what helps with this?

·
Registered
244 Posts
I get this whenever I'm talking to someone I have a little crush on.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I get it all of the time, and it happens at the most random moments, and usually when I have high anxiety.

·
intimacy without pain
1,192 Posts
I only used to sometimes, but it's been pretty much all the time now.

I don't really have any suggestions, other than being at peace with it would be best, because if you're worrying about your twitching, it'll only get worse.

·
Supreme Shyness Overlord
70 Posts
i twitch whether i'm nervous or not. my head will do a little "bop" here and there through out the day, my nose twitches, my eyes, and then i shake my foot a lot whenever i'm sitting down. i never notice until someone tells me, then i get rather embarrassed about the whole situation :p

i try to make myself stop, but that only lasts for so long. it's pretty much ingrained in me to do these things without command.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I get weird facial twitches when I'm trying to maintain a normal facial expression in public.
thats me, i am so worried in public about my expression/appearence that i just get a wierd empty look

·
Registered
4 Posts
My eyebrows twitch when i'm nervous, and my hands spasm... It looks like I have some neurological problem or something when really it's just my nerves wreaking havoc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts