Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i had a nervous breakdown today. I sweared, talked nasty things and pretty much exploded. All the good and bad things i felt united... and just boom. Now i feel really good. Kinda dull, but that's better than manic anxiety.

About two weeks i felt constant pressure in my chest, and my heart beating was unbearable from moment i woke up, to moment i fell asleep. Pretty much the worst anxiety i ever experienced. Like those bad dreams you got when you are sick and having high temperature.

And before that i had up moments. And i mean really UP. I posted cheerful thread here, feeling like i overcame SA and was planning and forcing to do a lot of stuff in my life. Jeez i guess i'm bipolar too.

My mom signed me in for drivers licence without telling me. Probably that was drop that filled my glass, so to speak.

Are there any of you who are bipolar? How do you cope with it?

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
I would find better ways to vent - I don't think that is a nervous breakdown. You just had a semi-manic episode. I am not bipolar - lithium proved that - did nothing but expand any OCD I had tenfold. I do have a "broad affect" which mimics it.

I run......six miles four times a week. It gets me nice and exhausted.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Were you aiming your breakdown at someone or something in particular?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I run......six miles four times a week. It gets me nice and exhausted.
Well, i'm planning on going running from tomorrow, on. It will be good stress releaf, and hopefully my motoric functions will get better, as because of constant sitting i got clumsy.

Were you aiming your breakdown at someone or something in particular?
Well i started talking to my mom how i won't be able to get through driving license school, and then i broke, and started rambling about random things that bother me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts