Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Nobody's Perfect
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, can someone give me some advice on how to control your emotions. If you have any good websites that you could share with me, that would be good. I need to learn to control my emotions when things are not going the way I want it to be. I would also like to know if anyone else has any emotional problems too :)

1,934 Posts
It's really hard for me to control my emotions. I'm sure that's not helpful to you at all.

People say to distract yourself, but sometimes it's just impossible.

·
SAS Member
239 Posts
Hi, can someone give me some advice on how to control your emotions. If you have any good websites that you could share with me, that would be good. I need to learn to control my emotions when things are not going the way I want it to be. I would also like to know if anyone else has any emotional problems too :)
As in you want to be less impulsive? Or is there other stuff too? I'll probably come back to at least write about the last part of your post later when I'm not about to sleep.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hey,

If you want my advice, you should start going for long runs 4 or 5 times a week.

Exercise releases endorphins which kill anxiety, relieve pain, elevate your mood and produce euphoria.

After I started exercising a lot, I noticed a definite improvement in my mood and also a clear-headedness, aside from physical fitness, which was nice.

Here's a link: http://voices.yahoo.com/endorphins-natural-painkillers-mood-elevators-2235714.html

Hope that helped haha

·
Nobody's Perfect
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi thanks for all your comments. I think for me is I cannot hold my emotions in. I tend to let go and I don't realize the consequences of letting my emotions out sometimes. I cant just think and deal with things in my head.

·
Nobody's Perfect
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey,

If you want my advice, you should start going for long runs 4 or 5 times a week.

Exercise releases endorphins which kill anxiety, relieve pain, elevate your mood and produce euphoria.

After I started exercising a lot, I noticed a definite improvement in my mood and also a clear-headedness, aside from physical fitness, which was nice.

Here's a link: http://voices.yahoo.com/endorphins-natural-painkillers-mood-elevators-2235714.html

Hope that helped haha
Thank you. I know that exercise can help. It can clear a lot of your emotions and make you feel better.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts