Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Do you feel you have overcome your anxiety?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if perhaps you could help me out with something. I am writing an article for my magazine writing class about people with anxiety and how it's misunderstood. I figure that I can write the article in a more revealing and true way since I also have social anxiety. You don't have to answer anything you're uncomfortable with so you can pick and choose which questions you'd like to write about. I just ask that you put some detail into the questions of possible. I anticipate that there will be about 20 questions. Are you willing to participate?

It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Just message me telling me you would like to share your story and I will send you the questions.

**Sorry this sounds like a business letter or something, but I'm just trying to be somewhat professional. Don't be scared by it. :D haha

·
A jagged pulse
310 Posts
Im willing to answer some questions. im not the best writer so you may have to edit my answers lol you know put write punctuation where needed, move some words around:boogie but im willing, i hope other ppl here participate too

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
Sure. Feel free to PM me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts