Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im 16... Im from South Africa... I need help with my life, I need direction... Ok first of all regarding my work at school, I used to be an A student in grade 7 and 8.. the last 2 years I have done nothing.. my marks arent that bad but its just because ive been copying people etc.. weve gone through a whole year so far and i dont even have a maths book. I havent done homework once. Im probably going to fail my exams. 2nd problem, lately ive been drinking and some stuf has gone down(yes underage drinking) I have been wasted like the last 5 weekends in a row... I NEVER used to drink before ever! and im going to stop.. Thing is I dont see anything happening in my life... I just sit at home and do nothing... Have no relationship with my family and I have no direction in my life.. everybody has such high expectations of me but little do they know what ive been doing with my life.. my brothers and sisters have done so well with their lives and I know im going dissapoint my parents... thing is sometimes I think what is the point of life? what are we doing? stuff this monopoly im just gonna become a hippy you know... and sometimes I actually feel like i should do something... but i need to do something that makes me feel good... makes me feel like im actually making a difference... thing is in South Africa everything is different... my parents will only be happy if im an engineer, doctor or an accountant or something... I really dont know what im doing with my life.. has anyone got any advice or can relate to what im saying? and no dont say these are typical "teenage" thoughts and that il get over them or something.. dont really know how to express everything in a post you know?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts