Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Starlight and moonbeams
20,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am posting this in the geek section, because it is a cry for help. I got a 20% out of 100% on the first project, because none of my code worked. I am still in the beginning stages, but I thought I'd ask you fellow geeks.

I am trying to code a website that will take menukeys from a php menu and display them in a php code that is in the main window. Kind of like frames, but refreshing the page, and making the thing display properly.

I can't seem to figure out how to do this without either sending the link to a different window (therefore making all of my links around it disappear; it's in a sort of frame), or making the content either crash or bloat the screen. I had the link for Apple completely bloat the page, and Reddit shrunk the page. I want the whole thing to display the same, but just like...in a frame.

Help?

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
I can help but I'm incredibly confused by your description (e.g. "like frames"). If you can clear some things up for me I'll help you out. Just PM me. Going to sleep now but I'll be able to help tomorrow.

·
Villain in glasses
3,511 Posts
Post it in the Computer Science/Physics group, though idk php so I can't help you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts