Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really am desperate for a conversation with someone at the minute. I've been watching some debates on youtube today and its really made realise that i too have opinions that i want to share with others and i've forgotten how enjoyable it can be. Back in school i used to enjoy debating stuff with close friends but now im at uni ive had no one to to do this with for the past year. It's driving me insane! that i have all these thoughts and opinions inside of me but no one i can share them with. Anyone else ever feel like this?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Lol yes I feel like this sometimes because I'm very philisophical so I view things in a different way... I never really debated with my friends much except a time that one of my friends said that if she knew she was pregnant with a child that has down syndrome, she would get an abortion.. That really made me mad and we started arguing about it.... I would much rather have friends who have the same opinions as me though, because I've never had things in common with any of my friends growing up, except a few little things..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.